Skip to content
- The prize value will be £750. No cash alternative is available.
- The value can be put on any wedding dress of that value or more stocked by The Bridal Lounge. If a more expensive dress is wanted, the difference will be paid by the bride.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one prize will be offered.
- All entries must be received by 11am on 26th July.
- The winner will be selected via a judging panel at The Bridal Lounge after the closing date from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will be drawn at the Grand Opening on 26th July.
- The prize draw is only open to Lincolnshire residents aged 18 years or over.
- The promotion is not open to employees of The Bridal Lounge or their families
- The winner must be present at the Grand Opening to qualify for the prize
- If the first name announced is not present, The Bridal Lounge reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner present at the opening is found.
- The prize will be claimed by making an appointment with The Bridal Lounge Highgate and selecting the dress of your choice.
- Brides must allow five months for the dress to be made and any alterations needed carried out.
- The cost of any alterations is not included in the prize and will be met separately by the bride.
- Brides must be able to provide proof of the wedding date to win the dress. The Bridal Lounge Highgate reserves the right to pick a different winner if proof cannot be produced.
- The prize is valid until 26th July 2014 and must be claimed by that date.
- By entering The Bridal Lounge competition, you agree to having your name, details and photo published online and used in media coverage.
- The Bridal Lounge Highgate reserves the right to withdraw the competition at their discretion.